At SRB, we endeavor to provide a world-class level of service through a continuous improvement in our processes. Whilst we are grateful for your positive feedback with regards to our standards of service, it is equally important for us to welcome any concerns you may have with regards to the service provided by SRB. This will help us in further improving our existing standards.
We are also detailing below other channels through which you may register your concerns as well as any suggestions that you may have about the service level you expect from SRB:
Channels available for raising concerns:
- You may call our Bahrain head-office at +973 1721 5898.
- Write to our Complaints Officer at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Escalations can also be done directly to the Assistant General Manager – Mr. Mansoor Munir, at email@example.com or by telephone at +973 1721 5898.
- In the event the complaint is still not resolved, our Compliance Officer will provide you with the contact details of the Compliance Directorate at the Central Bank of Bahrain where you can refer your matter.
What you should expect from us:
- An acknowledgement within 5 days of receipt of your concern/ complaint and name of the person handling your concern/ complaint.
- A comprehensive investigation into the concern/complaint raised.
- An interim update letter should your concern/complaint not be resolved within 4 weeks of receipt of your complaint.
- A final closure letter addressing your concern/complaint.